If it’s skins and customizable ding-dongs that you’re after in Borderlands 3, then you’ll be pleased to know that the game is absolutely packed full of them. What looter shooter worth its salt would skimp on either? There are unique collectible cosmetics for each playable Vault Hunter, but if you’ve become a fan of letting the skags out, then it’s FL4K that you might want to ensure has the flyest threads. Our Borderlands 3 FL4K Heads guide will list off the cosmetic options available to him and how to get some of them.
Borderlands 3 FL4K Heads Guide: Complete List of FL4K Heads
Here’s our current list of FL4K Heads as available in the game. As a general rule, like most cosmetics, these heads can be found through a mix of missions in-game, killing monsters, or playing Moxxi’s slot machines if you think you’re incredibly lucky. Some have a specific side quest or objective that has to be completed to earn them, or a currency, and where we’re in possession of that knowledge, we’ve noted it beside the FL4K Head’s name in our list.
- 4CTION FIGURE
- BIRD COLLAR
- BULLY FOR YOU — Buy from Crazy Earl for 80 Eridium
- CAMOUFL4GE — Earn from the VIP program if you have 4000 points
- CR4CKED — Buy from Crazy Earl for 140 Eridium
- DE4THLESS — Buy from Crazy Earl for 100 Eridium
- DER4NGED RANGER
- DRE4DFUL VISAGE — Put some bullets in enemies lurking around The Droughts and make sure to obsessively open any loot chests or toilets
- HE4D IN THE CLOUD
- IMMORT4L — Buy from Crazy Earl for 240 Eridium
- INH4LER — Buy from Crazy Earl for 100 Eridium
- LANCE HELMET
- M4NTA RAY — Buy from Crazy Earl for 180 Eridium
- PONY UP — Buy from Crazy Earl for 100 Eridium
- SH4MAN — Buy from Crazy Earl for 180 Eridium
- SIMUL4CRUM — Kill the Chupacabratch that lurks on Athenas
- SKULL PLATE — Buy from Crazy Earl for 140 Eridium
- TOUGH SCRUFF — Buy from Crazy Earl for 80 Eridium
Now that you’ve got our complete list of Borderlands 3 FL4K Heads, you can turn yourself into the most in-demand milliner on Pandora. Well, selectively. For one client. But you get the gist of it. We’re still on the hunt for other cosmetic items for the other characters so check back with our guides hub for the latest in Borderlands 3 goodness.